Tinyclues: A Digital Marketing Analytics Vendor To Watch
As organizations look to improve marketing return on investment, they require ways to target future buyers for products in a more accurate and timely manner.
''Marketing leaders are asking their analytics teams to provide better insights into customers, prospects and journeys, and a more accurate assessment of the impact of marketing tactics,'' according to the Gartner Magic Quadrant report, which is intended for chief marketing officers (CMOs), marketing analytics and data science practitioners, and other digital marketing leaders involved in the selection of systems to support marketing analytics requirements.
Tinyclues is thrilled to be identified by Gartner within the report. ''With consumers receiving ever more communications from brands, earning engagement and optimizing campaign revenues is a challenge for today’s marketers,'' said David Bessis, founder and CEO of Tinyclues. ''We believe that by 2020, marketers will be able to simply input their campaigns and business goals in an AI-first solution such as Tinyclues, which will predict and optimize the best customer engagement strategy for maximum business impact, in a smooth and quantified manner.''
Using the Tinyclues Deep AI marketing platform, leading brands like ClubMed, Lacoste, Manor, Thomas Cook, and vente-privée.com can:
- Easily find the future buyers for any product or category of products, even in the absence of explicit intent
- Increase revenue by 49 percent on average by outperforming existing campaigns and by creating new campaigns with high potential
- Optimize cross-channel potential with intelligent fatigue management based on real propensities to buy
- Build and orchestrate the marketing agenda
Being mentioned in the Gartner report follows a strong 2017 for Tinyclues with the launch of Tinyclues Action™ in March, the addition of call-center and Facebook Custom Audiences as new channels, and dozens of new customer wins.
To support current and planned growth, Tinyclues expanded its leadership team: Francois Laxalt joined as Senior Director of Product Marketing, following senior marketing and product innovation roles with Neolane and Adobe Campaign. Matthieu Chouard was appointed as Senior Vice President Sales EMEA.
Tinyclues ( www.tinyclues.com ) is the leading AI-first marketing solution enabling companies to generate additional revenue through intelligent campaign targeting and planning. Tinyclues’ ground-breaking solution uses Deep Artificial Intelligence to identify future buyers for any promoted item, even in the absence of recent intent.
Companies like Brandalley, Cdiscount, ClubMed, Corsair, Fnac, Lacoste, La Redoute, Manor, Rue du Commerce, Vente-privée, Sarenza, Vestiaire Collective, Voyages-sncf.com and more are using Tinyclues to optimize and orchestrate more than 500 million messages per month across channels such as email, mobile notifications, direct mail, call centers or Facebook to generate quantified and sustainable additional revenue.
More Artifical Intelligence News
- Tinyclues's Customer Growth 100% in 2017
- British Fashion Group Chooses Tinyclues to Leverage AI-Driven Marketing Campaigns
- Microsoft Launches Cloud Incubation Program in China
- Anodot AI: Solution for Holiday Shopping Glitches
- HBR: Artificial Intelligence for Boosting Revenue Generation in the B2B Enterprise
- TrackStreet Raises $2 Million to Develop SaaS-based eCommerce Monitoring Platform
- One Dollar Artificial Intelligence
- IDC's Top 10 Prediction on IT Industry for 2018 and Beyond
- Robotics Virtual Workforce: Software AG Add-ons to Digital Business Platform
- Fusionex Win Giant Analytics Contract from Leading Asian Bank