While ProsperWorks launched a powerful Chrome extension in 2014 to give users the ability to access their CRM data directly through their Gmail, the Gmail Add-on feature gives users the flexibility to use this functionality on all browsers, not just Chrome, providing unprecedented efficiency.
''Sales teams are working a mile a minute to close deals and drive revenue. They don't have time to toggle between apps or manually input data,'' said Jon Lee, ProsperWorks co-founder and CEO. ''As a Google launch partner, we're proud to reinforce our existing G Suite integration and provide the same powerful functionality we've had with our Chrome extension to customers who use other browsers. By eliminating the need to switch between apps, we're helping sales teams save valuable time and focus on what matters - closing deals.''
In addition to allowing users to instantly access their ProsperWorks data through Gmail, regardless of which browser or Android device they're using, the Add-on for Gmail delivers:
- Browser agnostic and mobile compatibility
The Gmail add-on is compatible with any browser and works on the Gmail mobile app. This gives users even more ways to access their data.
- Instant visibility into contact information
Users can easily access their prospect or customer data from ProsperWorks through Gmail, including personal details and any logged activities from calls, demos and meetings. They can also quickly scan for related opportunities, tasks and calendar events.
- Simplified data input
This feature allows users to instantaneously add new leads and contacts into ProsperWorks directly from email, eliminating manual entry and downtime.
- Access to social profiles
The add-on tool provides a link to any of the contact's social profiles associated with their email, which can help inform prospecting and sales strategies.
The 'Add-on' can be 'installed' through 'Option' menu in Gmail.
ProsperWorks, www.prosperworks.com, is a recommended CRM for G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work). ProsperWorks helps companies sell more with a CRM that's simple to use, deeply integrated with G Suite and automated to eliminate tedious data entry. Founded by entrepreneurs Jon Lee and Kelly Cheng, ProsperWorks is based in San Francisco, has 140 employees and has raised $87M in venture capital financing.
More CRM News
- Lead411 and PersistIQ Offer Premier Data and Sales Engagement Solution
- Ever Pharma Adopts Veeva CRM
- Womply Unveils Womply Engage CRM for Small Business
- New SugarCRM Brings New Modern and Sleek Interface
- Tinyclues's Customer Growth 100% in 2017
- TerraProtein Choose SatuitCRM to Enhance Fund Raising
- British Fashion Group Chooses Tinyclues to Leverage AI-Driven Marketing Campaigns
- ForceManager CRM Increase 19 Percent of Sales at Cleaning Service Franchise
- Fastbase Launches Google Analytics Leads Extractor
- Really Simple Systems Moves CRM Services to Google Cloud