US Army Transform Its Global Network with Commercial Cloud Solutions
PEO EIS is looking to fulfill a demand for cloud-based IT infrastructure solutions able to shield global networks from cyberattack, and to deliver efficiencies. Booz Allen Hamilton was selected (NYSE: BAH) as a provider to support the Army’s migration to commercial cloud computing capabilities. This Army Cloud Computing Enterprise Transformation (ACCENT) contract award has a ceiling value of $247.7M over three years.
''Migrating applications is more than a technical undertaking,'' said Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Vice President Bill Schuler. ''It requires a real commitment to maximizing the benefits of cloud computing and achieving operational efficiencies, and a culture that backs up these principles. We are honored to expand our partnership with the U.S. Army in an effort to reduce the Army’s cyberattack surface and eliminate vulnerabilities in the global network.''
About Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton, www.boozallen.com, has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe.
Booz Allen partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering, and innovation expertise.
With international headquarters in McLean, Virginia, the firm employs approximately 22,800 people globally, and had revenue of $5.41 billion for the 12 months ended March 31, 2016.
More The Cloud News
- Red Hat OpenShift Top Choice for Enterprise Kubernetes Platform
- Microsoft Launches Cloud Incubation Program in China
- Diesel Engine Specialist Upgrades ERP to Infor CloudSuite Industrial
- Really Simple Systems Moves CRM Services to Google Cloud
- Altman Vilandrie & Company: SAAS Companies May be Overvalued
- STT Connect Choose Armor To Protect Cloud Solution
- Biznet Launches NEO Cloud with Canonical BootStack
- IDC's Top 10 Prediction on IT Industry for 2018 and Beyond
- Baby Bottles Goes to The Cloud
- Cloud Business Platform: The Path to Digital Insurance 2.0