Nimble Offers Tools to Simplify Relationship Management for Office 365 and G-Suite
Nimble CEO Jon Ferrara, previously founder of GoldMine, the company that pioneered Contact Management and CRM, believes that both Contact Management and CRM are broken. He created Nimble Contact because it’s difficult to cultivate relationships amidst the chaos of people’s de facto contact platforms, business apps and social platforms. Critical contacts and engagement history are strewn across stacks of scribbled-on business cards, hastily added email contacts, multiple email accounts, social media streams and unviewed calendar reminders.
Companies face an even bigger challenge when departments lock their contacts into specialized sales, marketing, customer service and accounting business application silos.
''Effective team Contact Management is at the heart of every business, but it’s missing from Office 365, G Suite, typical CRMs and social media, where people communicate most,'' said Jon Ferrara, CEO of Nimble. ''Relationship management is siloed amongst the many business apps that companies use to manage sales, marketing, customer service and accounting. Nimble Contact solves this by delivering a single, secure team contact manager that builds itself from the existing contact data in and around the company.''
Nimble Contact: The Simply Smarter Contact Manager
Nimble Contact enables teams to cultivate relationships and work better together by automatically generating enriched contact and company records, enabling users to discover missing email, phone number and address data, and delivering social insights and business context everywhere you work, so there’s no need to toggle between applications.
Direct access to Nimble’s social business insights within sales enablement, marketing automation, accounting and customer service applications helps:
- Salespeople turn marketing qualified leads (MQLs) into sales qualified leads (SQLs) faster and cultivate genuine relationships that help drive opportunities and sales tracked inside Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Oracle Sales Cloud, among others.
- Marketers get enriched MQL profiles such as highly engaged website traffic or email respondents scored in leading marketing automation systems such as Hubspot, Infusionsoft, Constant Contact, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, OntraPort and Marketo.
- Accounting teams save time and errors by sharing business context within popular accounting software such as Quickbooks, Freshbooks, Sage Live and Xero.
- Customer Support teams project a positive brand image and signal they care about clients tracked in Zendesk, FreshDesk and Help Scout by engaging customers based on common areas of interest.
Powered by PieSync’s two-way intelligent data synchronization platform, Nimble Contact enables users to nurture relationships more effectively and work better together in teams.
''Nimble is now my go-to app for managing relationships with more than 14,000 CRM software developers,'' said Rich Bohn, independent CRM analyst and president, Sell More Now, LLC. ''My initial contact is typically via a social media post or stream. With just a click or two, Nimble lets me easily create a complete contact record, including email address. Now, the PieSync integration lets me automatically merge these folks into my drip-marketing solution. Before I moved to Nimble, it would take me hours to just try to get this stuff done!''
Nimble is available in three editions:
- New Nimble Contact
Aavailable at $12/User/Month, New Nimble Contact is a Relationship Management tool for individuals and teams of up to 5 people that works with existing cloud-based systems’ email, contact and business apps.
- Nimble Business
Available for $25/User/Month, Nimble Business provides a complete sales CRM for teams of any size. The all-in-one contact management solution has marketing automation and sales enablement built into it.
- Nimble Freemium Add-In
Nimble Freemium Addin for Microsoft Office 365, Outlook Desktop and Outlook Mobile (iOS and Android) allows profiling of email contacts.
Nimble, www.nimble.com, builds award-winning contact management solutions for teams and individuals. Every day, people use Nimble to successfully nurture their personal and business relationships across email, social networks and more than 80 cloud-based business applications.
Ranked #1 in Overall Satisfaction by G2 Crowd and #1 small business sales and marketing CRM by Fit Small Business, Nimble combines the strengths of traditional CRM, classic contact management, social media, sales intelligence and marketing automation into a powerful relationship management platform that delivers relationship insights everywhere you work.
More CRM News
- Lead411 and PersistIQ Offer Premier Data and Sales Engagement Solution
- Ever Pharma Adopts Veeva CRM
- Womply Unveils Womply Engage CRM for Small Business
- New SugarCRM Brings New Modern and Sleek Interface
- Tinyclues's Customer Growth 100% in 2017
- TerraProtein Choose SatuitCRM to Enhance Fund Raising
- British Fashion Group Chooses Tinyclues to Leverage AI-Driven Marketing Campaigns
- ForceManager CRM Increase 19 Percent of Sales at Cleaning Service Franchise
- Fastbase Launches Google Analytics Leads Extractor
- Really Simple Systems Moves CRM Services to Google Cloud