Xtensegrity, now ZAG, is one of the fastest growing ERP solutions and services company within its chosen industries. It was placed in the 2016's Top 100 companies founded and managed by Indians in the US, by Silicon India. Xtensegrity has delivered more than 500 product releases and solutions for its customers over a span of two decades.
ZAG helps agencies, profesional services and ad-tech organizations improve productivity, streamline financial operations, reduce billing errors, manage resources better and integrate with media buying platforms. ZAG offers application de-commissioning, test data management, and cloud migration, that is specifically tailored for agencies. The brand has worked with 14 agencies, 55+ brands and has managed more than $4.2 Bn in revenue.
Speaking about the rebranding, ZAG's CEO Madhu Madhavan said ''This rebranding would help us serve the agency & media space with absolute focus. We have deep expertise in enhancing and deploying Oracle Netsuite, SAP, and PeopleSoft for agency processes. In addition to the partnerships, we have copyrighted products like Infoseek (Built for IBM OPTIM), to provide seamless application de-commissioning for agencies. Spanning 12+ years of experience with agencies, we also understand the 'talent' agencies look for. Placement and staffing solutions are a high-growth area for us within these industries as well.''
ZAG intends to build its team to fuel its delivery and growth engines. The brand would operate in the North American market and Europe.
Incorporated in 1997 as Premier Consulting Group, Inc. and doing business as ZAG, the company has a strong focus on ERP implementation and support for NetSuite, SAP, and PeopleSoft along with IBM Optim expertise in implementation, resell and support of solutions around Test Data Management, Archiving, retirement, and data privacy.
Zag, www.zag-hq.com, have executed over 200+ deployments of ERP solutions.
More ERP News
- Imperial Brands Migrates Tobacco ERP to the Cloud
- Diesel Engine Specialist Upgrades ERP to Infor CloudSuite Industrial
- ERP Consultant Change Name to Open Source Integrators
- Macola Releases New ERP for SME
- Asia's IoT Adoption Outstrips Global Average
- Philippines's Unilab Upgraded to NetSuite One World
- Baby Bottles Goes to The Cloud
- Ramco Systems Open New Office in Indonesia
- Tunisian Forest Products Company Go Live on DXS Supply Chain Solution
- VAI Release Enterprise Intelligence Platform