Fastbase Launches Google Analytics Leads Extractor
Google Analytics and Fastbase, Inc. have proven to be a great match. Built upon the Google Analytics software, Fastbase, Inc.'s software takes website visitor information to the next level by generating comprehensive lead reports that include extensive company profiles, visitor LinkedIn profile information and email addresses. The powerful insights provided by Fastbase, Inc. have drastically transformed B2B sales and marketing strategies enabling B2B businesses to contact their online leads in real-time. All digital footprints and business information collected by Fastbase, Inc. are updated daily allowing users to access new company insights daily.
Interested in trying out the software? Every company that uses Google Analytics can access their website's visitor information through Fastbase Inc.'s add-on with a single free sign up. http://analytics.fastbase.com
Fastbase, Inc. Introduces G Leads
Google Analytics users now have unlimited access to search Fastbase, Inc.'s exclusive database, which includes 134 million of the world's most active companies. All companies are categorized by the Google Industry Index and contain all relevant contact information such as company name, address, phone number, website, contact information, email addresses, industry category, and more. All data can be downloaded to Excel or directly into your CRM system. The database is free for Google Analytics users to search while downloading data costs US$ 0.20 per lead.
The Future of Fastbase, Inc
Fastbase Inc, fastbase.com,.continues to bring value to its software through continued research and development. The company's tremendous success has led them to get listed on AIM, London Stock Exchange in Q1, 2018 as one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world.
More CRM News
- Lead411 and PersistIQ Offer Premier Data and Sales Engagement Solution
- Ever Pharma Adopts Veeva CRM
- Womply Unveils Womply Engage CRM for Small Business
- New SugarCRM Brings New Modern and Sleek Interface
- Tinyclues's Customer Growth 100% in 2017
- TerraProtein Choose SatuitCRM to Enhance Fund Raising
- British Fashion Group Chooses Tinyclues to Leverage AI-Driven Marketing Campaigns
- ForceManager CRM Increase 19 Percent of Sales at Cleaning Service Franchise
- Really Simple Systems Moves CRM Services to Google Cloud
- Nimble Offers Tools to Simplify Relationship Management for Office 365 and G-Suite