New SugarCRM Brings New Modern and Sleek Interface
Why does the user interface matter so much in CRM? Because, an engaging and efficient user experience directly affects the engagement and effectiveness of CRM users which directly affects the success of a CRM project.
''People now demonstrate that they can and should intermingle their time spent on personal and business activities. With the compelling design of smartphones, web, cloud and mobile apps, personal technology offers easy and elegant experiences. But while people who are used to compelling applications on their own devices, they must drastically lower their expectations when they go to work,'' said Rich Green, Chief Product Officer at SugarCRM. ''With the new release of Sugar, we are pleased to introduce a visual restyling of the user interface that will meet the expectations of the modern workforce.''
In developing its new user interface, SugarCRM conducted analysis of leading enterprise software offerings and solicited feedback from customers. The company established three design principles: clarity, consistency and efficiency. The result is a completely transformed visual design that offers a CRM experience that is immersive, engaging, and intuitive.
''CRM has become an indispensable tool for people who interact with customers, so it is very important that employees like using it,'' said Mike Leatherwood, the Lead Industrial Development Manager at W.O. Grubb Steel Erectors Inc. ''The new look and feel of Sugar is visually stunning. We ask our sales reps to 'live' inside the CRM, and this redesign will help ensure they do just that.''
Additional major updates to Sugar Winter '18 include:
- Actionable Drill Through - Combines actions with insights helping users both understand and manipulate data with greater ease. Users can now view and interact with Sugar data by simply clicking into a chart.
- Product Catalog Dashlet - Helps users visually navigate the product catalog, find items they're looking for and quickly add them to a quote. This new dashlet puts important data right at the user's fingertips and makes it easier to quickly create and edit quotes.
SugarCRM, www.sugarcrm.com, enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most empowering, adaptable and affordable customer relationship management (CRM) solution on the market. Unlike traditional CRM solutions that focus primarily on management and reporting, Sugar empowers the individual, coordinating the actions of customer-facing employees and equipping them with the right information at the right time to transform the customer experience. Based in Silicon Valley, SugarCRM is backed by Goldman Sachs, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, NEA and Walden International. More than 2 million individuals in over 120 countries rely on SugarCRM.
More CRM News
- Lead411 and PersistIQ Offer Premier Data and Sales Engagement Solution
- Ever Pharma Adopts Veeva CRM
- Womply Unveils Womply Engage CRM for Small Business
- Tinyclues's Customer Growth 100% in 2017
- TerraProtein Choose SatuitCRM to Enhance Fund Raising
- British Fashion Group Chooses Tinyclues to Leverage AI-Driven Marketing Campaigns
- ForceManager CRM Increase 19 Percent of Sales at Cleaning Service Franchise
- Fastbase Launches Google Analytics Leads Extractor
- Really Simple Systems Moves CRM Services to Google Cloud
- Nimble Offers Tools to Simplify Relationship Management for Office 365 and G-Suite